Saturday, February 11, 2012

11 FEB 2012

Today working time start at 1.30pm
so morning we go lake garden XD
walk walk and take some photo ( x got me d is i take 1 so btf & nice leh~~ my teknic so good 1 )










thn go eat lo
after eat bck home help golden bath thn ply computer

going work
so many car lo and hot sei....
thm saw my depan d hair i ikat thm say wat happen to u?
0.0 omg haiz....coz hot mah......
TAT

thn put down my hair lo = =
saw mei luan
her brother wan marry liao >"<
thn we chatting
say dao wow so many ppl married we friend & school ppl
all is got baby thn married d >"<
give her my hp nombor at FB
she become lagi beautiful adi TAT

all friend become btf just me look like tat only TAT

got custermer ask me thing thn i too long time x use & talk BM
tat moment i 4get BM how to say at tat word thn i using english
tat boy work wif me d open mouth so big
tat time i think maybe he dono english
when close shop tat indian girl tell her u look so funny thn he ask other 1 ppl wat her means?
omg!! he really dono english!! if dono talk but know hear ok mah 0.0
haiz.....hair do until so lengzai also x use = =

bck home eat rice.......
ying reach sitiawan adi yesterday nite 1 am slp coz just reach = =
boom sei
she say if got chance wan hug me but i so paiseh lo
a san hug i also paiseh 0.0 we become friend so many years adi and always play 2gether i also feel paiseh

12.00am!!
is boyfriend leader donghyun d bday~~~



saeng ill chuk ha ham ni da ,
saeng ill chuk ha ham ni da ,
sa lang ha nen donghyun oppa,
 saeng ill chuk ha ham ni da

                                         haha oyasumi~~~ ppyong

No comments:

Post a Comment