Monday, March 19, 2012

19 3 2012

work work and work

haiz.......
work at EFFU got more thn a month
but i still x friend wif some colleague
just friend wif my partner and my "a tou" superviser
haha

but my partner do until tis month thn will stop adi....
haiz....sad nia..............
yesterday waiting mom come fetch me
i sit ter wait jor 40 min = =|||
them 4 get to fetch me boom sei......
my phone low battery TAT
tat moment i feel down & sad....
sence of presence is very low

now..........
who is my friend?
wer is my friend? ( odiro ganni? )
haiz........ really feel super sad nia..........TAT

coz im not friend k die 1 ppl........
feel down again
feel sad again is cnt go taylor college open day....... haiz got cosplay TAT
performance!!!! ah!!!! DIED
ANOTHER
i c a new anime
name "Another"

K on lets go
we MIRACLE project cover XD

tis song is most nice cover in miracle project
1st project all member cover

Natsume season 4 XD

nice sei
super like tis anime

so touching 1 make i cry.......




Boyfriend XD
Kwangmin XD

ah jeongmin u so beautiful XD




Super junior Donghae & Eunhyuk

before & after 9 years same pose
become mature & yeng adi




>>>
U so handsome ya XD









tis k do destop wallpaper so nice mia >"<
cute sei !!!! wahahahahha

ok la 88 ppyong

No comments:

Post a Comment